Facebook Blogskins Twitter

blogger information

Winnie's Bloggy
SP,DMB
22July :DD
I LOVE 이슬옹 IM SEULONG
TAGBOARD





Winnie ★





/ Tuesday, May 4, 2010 @ 9:39 PM

Hey ya peeps !!
Sianxz today woke up late !
Went to the Fairprice opp my house,
hold on to a bar of polo and queue.
If the queue were to move faster i will arrive earlier =/
**** i hate to be late****
i was like praying nt to be late for the whole journey !!!!
first lesson was IT for SB !
i arrive on 8.09 !
Hope kind and prettty Cecilia Mark lecturer won mark me late !
learn about pivot table ...
after tht was break
sat together w :
FERLYN,EUNICE,EUGENE,HAMDAN,FADHLI,FIAN and me !
so 热闹 !!!
the more we get together , together together !!!
we laugh and joke alot ~ (L) !!
then next was econs !
he went through the worksheet
and taught us the demand and supply curve again !
and introduce more econ basic to us
** appreciation and deappeciation **
after school went lib w Fian&Eunice to discuss the project
after awhile Fian left while Eunice and me borrow "SECRET"
and watch at the multimedia there and MRT~ed
came home , put down my stuff , change my shorts and shoes
then went to run around my neighbourhood 1 round
took 6mins ! (is that gd or bad)
shall end here ~!
nightx
i love the stars in the nightxz !