Facebook Blogskins Twitter

blogger information

Winnie's Bloggy
SP,DMB
22July :DD
I LOVE 이슬옹 IM SEULONG
TAGBOARD





Winnie ★





"S" day / Tuesday, May 18, 2010 @ 7:53 PM

Woke up around 6 plus , ate a slice of Nutella Bread
and left for school
today's lesson is at T444 IT for Shipping Business,
soon during the lesson i start sneezing ...
stuuupid nose ...
furthermore the aircon today was crazy today !
the whole classroom was like a freezer

even though it was turn to fan mode ...
crazy aircon+sneezing = my whole ITSB lesson
ordered a large latte to warm myself up
had lunch with clique at fc2
saw my hubby eating there too((=
i was watching Nightmare on Elm street
and went to t1a53 for ECON class and my flu is still w me ...
my nose was like a tap and my econ lecturer still keep calling me ...
fer sitting beside me was also sneezing ...
eunice" your two like choir "
haha ! i used i think 2 packets of tissue ...
finally the lecture ended ...
bought fries , took 74 outside SMA and alighted at DOVER MRT
then took mrt>>lrt homed ...
slept until 6 plus and had dinner !
mother's braised chicken are awesome !
watched BATS ...
the bats in the movie are fake ...
bats are blind and they only navigate throught the echo reflected ...
now watching :BEVERLY HILL NINJA
so funny ....
ahaha ... end here !
byyyye people !