Facebook Blogskins Twitter

blogger information

Winnie's Bloggy
SP,DMB
22July :DD
I LOVE 이슬옹 IM SEULONG
TAGBOARD





Winnie ★





Week Four Coming to an end ! / Saturday, May 15, 2010 @ 7:42 PM

date:15th may
it's the fourth week of school !
im proud to say that i am adapting to it !
i still remeber whinning to my cousin
that im afraid that i would not be able to make any friend and be a loner !
i really cnt bear to think of it !
being a loner from year 1 to 3 >.<

hehe !!
but that ain't my future !
cause i got a bunch of nice friends !
a group of awesome girlxz ! (Y)
joined paintball and kenjutsu as a cca !
well, 've been aiming PAINTBALL sice i was in secondary school !
so ... im really happy to be part of them !
espcially im the only girl !!
I REALLY HOPE TO TRAIN UP MY STAMINA !
so that i will be as fit as the guys !
As for KENJUTSU ...
a really interesting cca !
Like one of the senior said today "IT'S ALL ABOUT SPEED !"
i hope to improve my agility !
learn some skills and stunts !
to be able to defend and attack !

Now back to school ...
more and more projects coming my way ...
I have a very interesting ECONS lecturer !
2 very -i-don-know-how-to-describe-stat-teacher
a very bullet train & IN ITSB lecturer
a very-erm- personal tutor

OK , i shall end here !
it's weekends !