Facebook Blogskins Twitter

blogger information

Winnie's Bloggy
SP,DMB
22July :DD
I LOVE 이슬옹 IM SEULONG
TAGBOARD





Winnie ★





EXAM TIMETABLE / Saturday, July 31, 2010 @ 9:50 PM

Hey peeps !!!


Th picture above is the exam schuduel ;((((


Mother just ' warn ' me to get good GPA


;(((( shall start studying soon ....


As most of your know that my memory is not tht good ...


But i still have to think of ways to improve my memory


so tht i can dump all the PORT OPP,ECON and STAT stuff inside ...


Perhaps i need to clear something up there to make space up ...


I'm sure your know what am i m talking about ...




Oh ya anoher thing !!


Is about financial !


Spent S$145 on my pball mask SLY PROFT


then my KENJUTSU also need money .......


Sian TTM ........
The green is damn damn beautiful right !!!!
Ben say tht the green will drop off
then the base colour is CHROME (rainbow) !!!


Shall end here((;

NOOBWARS TML !!!

wish SP PAINTBALL TEAM CAN GET FIRST(((;