Facebook Blogskins Twitter

blogger information

Winnie's Bloggy
SP,DMB
22July :DD
I LOVE 이슬옹 IM SEULONG
TAGBOARD





Winnie ★





/ Friday, August 20, 2010 @ 8:59 PM

Peepsssss !!!
Any nice show or drama or movie can intro ??
I wanna drown myself ...
Hehehehe
Opps perhaps im really going crazyyyy
OHHHH
i think i really need to go HIGH UP or DEEP to mountain or cave
kepp myself away from all distractionnnnn
Ok !
ANNYEONG !!!
REALLY WANNA LEARN ANOTHER LANGUAGE !
french, italian,korean,japanese
I DUNN MINDDDD
learning another language is a beautiful thing to ME !!
ohhh !
i also hope tht my next year bday can faster come !!!
i wanna et my car license !!!!
MUM say will sponsor me tht theory test !!!
HEHEHEHEH !!!
cant wait for my license !!!
thn can drive dad's car !!!
WOOOOTS !!!
ANNYEONG !!