Facebook Blogskins Twitter

blogger information

Winnie's Bloggy
SP,DMB
22July :DD
I LOVE 이슬옹 IM SEULONG
TAGBOARD





Winnie ★





Updating ... In ... Progress ... UPDATE:D / Monday, September 13, 2010 @ 11:07 PM

Ferlyn and Megan !!!
:DDD
ms SunShine !!
Me and Megan !!!
:DD
Guess who ???

give your clue !!

F_R_YN

Cuuute 4 year old boy
he ask ferlyn and me to draw something on th back of th paper
so tht he can colour !!
:DDD



2 cuuute children who can speak Canto
MIS most prob
th cutie on th left was talking to me non-stop
but i could only understand part of what he is talking
th other boi boi is older
so he was able to converse w me like an adult !!
OHHH !!!
they 2 were the ones who say th sharper is a ' PENGUIN SHARPER '
:DD

my master piece !!!
colour this when there's no children



Ferlyn took this picture of me !!!
i ultra-concentrated in my colouring !!!!
tht i did'nt know she took it !!