Facebook Blogskins Twitter

blogger information

Winnie's Bloggy
SP,DMB
22July :DD
I LOVE 이슬옹 IM SEULONG
TAGBOARD





Winnie ★





/ Monday, December 20, 2010 @ 10:39 PM

P-H-O-T-O-S
went ice-skating with Clara , Eunice , Ferlyn , Kayley on 13/12




After that Clara , Kayley , Ferlyn and me went to eat at somewhere( i forget )
i think this is the first picture of me tht cant see my eyes :/
HAHAHA






we went in at 4.30 and the last order was 5.30 so we order and order
see how much food we ordered ~ !
we really ordered too much food that we cant finish
in the end wastage was charged =PPP













HAHAHA
my most unglam photo i never upload =PPP
cant let too many ppl see =PPPPP
~ UPDATES ~


Twinlight Investigation
囧探查过界
currently watching this drama ~ !
Whats's Up ?!?!
This is the second week of hols
im lazy to work =PPP
kinda lazy to step out of the house =PP
gonna put on alot weight =(=(
shall try to make the effort go running and swimming !!!
drowning myself with drama to not miss you and think of you
tomorrow got meeting for SMA 2011 Dinner and Dance
im in-charge of doorgift
hopefully my idea is OK
think im gonna blog regularly
make myself busy
BYE ~ ! :DDD
imissyou