Facebook Blogskins Twitter

blogger information

Winnie's Bloggy
SP,DMB
22July :DD
I LOVE 이슬옹 IM SEULONG
TAGBOARD





Winnie ★





/ Wednesday, January 5, 2011 @ 9:44 PM

Bad bad unlucky day for me :(:(
major cramp that is so unbearable , almost fainted on th streets , sounds a lil far fetch but still somehow like tat !!
was helping out at th open house but told them i was not feeling well and left first ...
While walking to dover mrt :
Ultra pain + scorching sun
thats not all
reached dover mrt :
ultra pain + blasting air-con
i was grabbing th pole for support and was shivering :(

fortunately !!
i made it home alive , never faint on streets !!


ending here :)
bless me !!
Bless everyone reading !!

Post by sending mail from my phone :)

an-nyeong-hi ga-sae-yo :)
----------
Sent from my Nokia phone