Facebook Blogskins Twitter

blogger information

Winnie's Bloggy
SP,DMB
22July :DD
I LOVE 이슬옹 IM SEULONG
TAGBOARD





Winnie ★





/ Sunday, January 16, 2011 @ 9:50 PM

School starts again tml ...
Really miss going school with you ...
That 2 weeks ...
Wonder how are you
do you still feel the same way
are you out of my life forever
why did you left
3 ppl ask me th same question
and idk how to answer them :(
memories keep flashing back that makes me miss you even more :(:(:(
thought we will survive th 2 years
haiz
school , home , test
life's kinda boring without you
never see you , hear you , talk to you for almost 2 months
really hope to see you , talk to you soon
but its kinda impossible ...
Really enjoy and like being with you
wonder how will you react if you knew i lost my lappy
really wish you were here

bye :(
miss you

----------
Sent from my Nokia phone