Facebook Blogskins Twitter

blogger information

Winnie's Bloggy
SP,DMB
22July :DD
I LOVE 이슬옹 IM SEULONG
TAGBOARD





Winnie ★





/ Tuesday, January 11, 2011 @ 1:14 AM

shall make a short post :DDD
have accountings and FCS homework to do :S
i could have finished doing but i kinda go off course just now
cause the comp was right beside me !!
i thought of playing music while doing my work
in the end
i go on web >> youtube >> search for music >> nice song >> dl~ing >> dl
it kinda waste and took quite some of my time *bleah*
doing accouting tutorials
keep making mistakes
i think im tired that's why
wanted to watch my drama while doing my work but the efficiency is really way too low
so i stopped and drama and do my work
but i ended up in www.youtube.com
i should really off my com next time when do work !!
tsk !!
shall end here !!
seems its no longer a short post anymore !!
sleep tight ~ let the bed bugs bite !

my 2 time saying this phrase
first time was to you ...