Facebook Blogskins Twitter

blogger information

Winnie's Bloggy
SP,DMB
22July :DD
I LOVE 이슬옹 IM SEULONG
TAGBOARD





Winnie ★





/ Wednesday, February 2, 2011 @ 12:39 AM


TA-DA
Presenting  you The Green Hornet !!

I'VE WATCHED THIS TODAY !!
I THINK ITS AN AWESOME FILM !!!!!!

1 : imma fan of JAY CHOU
2 : he is one of the main lead in this movieee
3 : Green Hornet is JAY CHOU'S fist HOLLYWOOD FILM !!
4 : I like action pack movieeee like this one !!
5 : JAY CHOU is starring in it :DDD




JAY with the logo for Green Hornet















one of the cars he has built 


the scene above : kato (Jay Chou ) sidekick of Green Hornet is suppose to kill Reith 


OK SHALL STOP HERE !!
SHALL CONTINUE DROOLING TML :DDDD
JAY CHOU TOTALLY ROCK IN TH MOVIE !!!
IM SO GONNA WATCH IT AGAIN !!!!
even on my own , cause my sis probably wunn wanna watch it again
cliques not interested in this movie 
NEVERTHELESS , WATCHING ALONE IS STILL AWESOME !!
hope the will produce a DVD for this movie and im gonna watch a thousand times !

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!