Facebook Blogskins Twitter

blogger information

Winnie's Bloggy
SP,DMB
22July :DD
I LOVE 이슬옹 IM SEULONG
TAGBOARD





Winnie ★





/ Thursday, March 31, 2011 @ 10:32 PM




from left 
Kenny ,Tim Ho , Pat See , Lina(the one below) , me and Shao Bing

taken during the last day of attachment for Lina and Kenny
they're the senior intern 
Shao Bing and me will be taking over their job and duties for 6 Months until the new intern comes
which is in Sept

i'll be doing same stuff everyday but diff data
the purpose of this attachment programme is to allow students(like me !) to experience working life
so now i at least have an idea of what i do not like to do

i'll have to wake up at >6.40am daily
take bus 70 for roughly an hour to Suntec

this is probably how my life would be if i decided to work after graduating from poly 

GOAL : LOOSE WEIGHT :PPP  !!!!!!

meanwhile im trying to pick up some korean from the web 
a lil hard
cause i'll have to seek for answers for questions i dunn understand ...
any korean or anyone who knows korean can teach me ????
jebal ~ gamsahapnida

anyeong !!