Facebook Blogskins Twitter

blogger information

Winnie's Bloggy
SP,DMB
22July :DD
I LOVE 이슬옹 IM SEULONG
TAGBOARD





Winnie ★





/ Sunday, March 6, 2011 @ 12:24 AM

HEYA ~ !

im a person who dislike watching show,drama or read novels with sad ending
i hate sad ending :S
there're simply awful

on the other hand ~ i love watching horror movies !!
sometimes i tend to laugh while watching ( i sound kinda sick right ?? idk why )


this week is the second week of my hols before ITP starts
i've been watching lots of horror movies
roughly 10+ drama


4phia



watched this yestaday
AMERICAN MIDNIGHT MEAT TRAIN
this is more of a thriller movie





shall continue my list of horror drama again ~ !
i decided to try refreshing my memory :DD


shall upload a pic of my fav before ending ;)

HEHE MY FAV :DDDDD
SEULONG FROM 2AM
JUST SIMPLY LOVE THE WAY HE LAUGHS , SINGS ...
SARANGHAE <333