Facebook Blogskins Twitter

blogger information

Winnie's Bloggy
SP,DMB
22July :DD
I LOVE 이슬옹 IM SEULONG
TAGBOARD





Winnie ★





/ Tuesday, March 15, 2011 @ 4:05 PM



Industrial Attachment Progremme(ITP)
Office Lady, OL in short
From tomorrow onwards I will be starting my ITP working at Suntec
im suppose report to work at 08.3OAM
spot it ??

i will be working for 6months
urghhhh
morning crowd
office tables
weird atmoshpere
new colleagues
lunch
work to be done
peak hour after work

those would be my future routine
bless me ~ !
went Sakae at Kovan with sis and mum
it was deliciously fun :DDD
i've always love eating sushi since i was young
mum fed me with sushi when i was a toddler to tempt me to eat


so i grew up loving this food ( :P)
   
presenting you UNAGI sushi ~ !
my fav hehehehe




sweet delicious corn sushi


OISHI NE ~


okok BYE !!!

BLESS JAPAN ~ !


hope that they will be able to restore and build back their country ASAP
also the family members to be safe and sound
this teaches us to go  GREEN
play a part in keeping our environment clean